ahobilam.com User Forum

Anmikam, Shastram. Sampradayam, Anushtanam, Prayogam, Vaideekam, Panjangam

Look at page bottom - click at 'Jump to' -> 'Select a Forum'. Click proper heading and sub heading.
Please go to Home page  Click "Index" to get Forum Headings, place your message under proper headings!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is Karinal mentioned on certain days?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I am seeing certain days are mentioned as Karinaal in some Tamil Panjangams and daily sheet calenders.There no time mentioned as beginning and ending. Can somebody enlighten me - whether it is a bad day and which are not to be done etc
Rajasekharan

View user profile
i want details abt karinal.i have done some works on karinal.but parents told its not a good day to do anythings.so im very much depressed.please give me solution

View user profile
Karinall was mostly used by our elders. Generally one should not do or start anything new and only regular things can be done. If we start anything new it is all possibly to get things delayed without normal completion. Even if looked as normal initially the things get post-poned and some times becomes more expensive and give problems.  (in such cases it is better to not to continue for some time and then restart on a good day. This was mostly followed by people of old Thanjavur, Trichy, Madurai SA Dt NA Dt and surroundings and mostly followed by Sivates. (I do not know whether it is observed by old Vaishavites.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum